Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Atm Machine Price How Can I Get My Money Back? PLEASE HELP?

How can I get my money back? PLEASE HELP? - atm machine price

I bought a cell phone today, and I did with my debit card (ATM) card and I gave it to man and it was as if I am wrong PIN. so we again tried the same is not for some time and he repeated HRT PIN correctly. Then I crossed the street and pulled the ATM-$ 10 over the phone how much he was worth 170 $. So, I'll be back and gave him money and he showed me the receipt. However, the host told me to pay the exact price (paid $ 170) instead of $ 10 I more ($ 180) and he gives me change. So I thought it was no big deal. So I later checked my account balance and it was much lower than that is what her and I had proof that you drag the map and make money .....


Basically, all I ask how my money ($ 170 )..... can Relax


And he said he could not give the time, what I do ....


If the answer to his abilities, so I rate the best answer ..... Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment