Monday, December 21, 2009

Photo Calendar Cards What Fun Things Can I Do During The Holidays W/ My Baby?

What fun things can I do during the holidays w/ my baby? - photo calendar cards

My baby is not on the 08th February. In other words, there are 10 months at Christmas of next year. My plan is to let them make professional pictures and send Christmas cards to family and friends with your photo / s in them. I also want to use your photos for the calendar, I get that only on the open shots from my little man =]. I do not want to grow up in Santa Believin but the true meaning of why we celebrate this feast and to exchange gifts. In other words, no pictures in "Santa's lap." What other special things that are with or for a baby at this time to buy as gifts Thank you do? "

23 weeks and 1 days pregnant w / baby # 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment