Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Long Bohemian Dresses Bohemian Skirt Help?

Bohemian skirt help? - long bohemian dresses

I bought a red skirt and pink bohemian could be used sooner or later (maybe less for the entire calf rope hidden under the skirt) and could be used as a dress (long or slightly above the knee).

Now, the thing, bohemian skirts with large textures (and mine is) can paint some pretty dramatic draw attention to yourself and I wonder, as I see it without knowing how I can reach "hard") (if mode.

I take work, but I do not know what to do are professional (well, I work in the magazine industry in general, dress codes relaxed enough, but what course do not consider what I am) for a summer party. There are also a wedding, I am, and I wonder whether I could work on the skirt of the event.

I would welcome suggestions and advice. Thanks in advance!

1 comments:

lexxiee:... said...

Take it to the festival and marriage!

XOXO LEXI

Post a Comment