Friday, February 19, 2010

Touching Thumb To Pinky Do I Have Marfan Syndrome?

Do I have Marfan Syndrome? - touching thumb to pinky

Ok, did I find on the street over the internet, the Marfan syndrome, to something in my jaw. I have a few lines, 6.2 1 / 2 inches tall, wingspan 6'4 feet, wrists, small (thumb can touch), despite Pinky, 19, 160 pounds, very athletic shoe size 12.5, long face, crowded teeth. In the surgery of the jaw during the month actually. Well, I have no chest or bleeding sciliosis. I gain weight that easily. Do you think you have Marfan's? I do not want the age of 20 = \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ the \\ \\ \\ \\

2 comments:

Rolling Royce said...

Where did you get the absurd idea if you'll die young Marfan? People with Marfan syndrome in order to live an average with an adequate support. Friends that I'm 55, and 60
It may or may not, he does not come from the same mold. Many are short, many are cumbersome. The world has no chest or back strain.
The only way a 100% security through genetic testing experience will be made. For now, you might see a cardiologist for an evaluation of the aorta. Check marfan.org for more information. And if you're interested in talking to people who Marfan marfan_support_and_chat check-out.
For now, do not have time to think! This is not fatal with appropriate care. only those with severe cases, theOUNG.

Bud said...

You have symptoms of Marfan syndrome. Genetic analysis may lead to a concrete answer. There are several other conditions which are similar to Marfan syndrome. This page can be a lot of good information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marfan s_sy ...
It is pointless to believe that the Marfan syndrome, diagnosed by the doctor. Good luck.

Post a Comment