Sunday, February 21, 2010

Werners Syndrome Jack Can My Cat Have Werner Syndrome (Premature Aging Disease)?

Can my Cat have Werner Syndrome (Premature aging disease)? - werners syndrome jack

My cat is a man who only 9 months, and took him to a clinic and weighed yesterday and said he is 14 pounds, is very large and has large Tarter on teeth, must have at least 3 years!

But it is 3 years. I have a friend at 7 weeks and it was with all his brothers and sisters in the same age. I must admit that it is too big for the month, an age of 9 years, especially with other little 9-month-old kitten comparison that I saw.

What do you think it might? Based on what the clinic could be a case of Werner syndrome animals? What kind of animals they receive?

I'm worried.


FYI: Werner syndrome is a disease of premature aging. If you saw the movie Jack with Robin Williams, whoThat's what I wanted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment