Saturday, January 2, 2010

Canadian Consolidation Loans Canadian Consolidation, Is It A Scam?

Canadian Consolidation, Is It A Scam? - canadian consolidation loans

The friend of my mother a letter in the mail saying that he would build a type of loan, but would have to deposit up to $ 1000. The company is in Canada. Boyfriend called my mother Bureo better deal, and said they had negative reports they havent in the past three years. But can not find a phone number for them. They provide a number on the letter, but my mother and her boyfriend have only known the night or weekend, the BC is the only time they are together. My mother told me that it should open on weekends or late at night, because when the phone call, the phone just rings and rings. Annnd not be in the directory. I think I need HES BC have bad credit. I think it sounds like a scam. What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment