Thursday, January 28, 2010

Citalopram And Migraines My Body Temp Last Night Was At 96.4 Degrees.?

My body temp last night was at 96.4 degrees.? - citalopram and migraines

My normal body temperature is about 98.5 degrees. I went home from work last night at the beginning, because my hands were sweaty, I was really dizzy, and suddenly change my opinion. It was also very sweaty, as I usually cold and nausious. After several hours at home, I was still sweating, and when I went into the storm, which was 96.4. I felt the whole night naucious and dizziness.
I went to a doctor to see the beginning of the year because I was very sick. I had anxiety, headaches, dizziness, sweating consistently. They put me on Citalopram a few days ago. Please someone can help!

1 comments:

LadyLynn said...

Call your pharmacist, right now. If you happen to be such a closed, contact the pharmacist. They are so intelligent and useful, and often know more about drugs than most doctors!
The pharmacist can tell you, do not take on another citalopram. You can have allergic reactions to them. But it should immediately switch to another med, so you have to go to the emergency room or emergency care insurance "," Quick Care "or whatever they say.
A pharmacist will guide you. You'll see.
God bless you and good luck. :)

Post a Comment