Friday, January 29, 2010

Pink 15 Lcd Tv Dvd Combo How Can I Fix The Vertical Lines On My LCD Tv?

How can I fix the vertical lines on my LCD tv? - pink 15 lcd tv dvd combo

I have a 32 "TV Emerson LC320EMX. Some time ago my friend had the TV screen DVD menu all night, and a green line appears only once, although they fade with time (about 10-15 minutes, My TV was OK).

Well, common sense, then, if we are not careful, and let the TV screens at the moment, the lines more visible. And now many of them do not disappear. Some of them, but they are numerous. This is probably not less than 50 lines of super thin, many of them together to make larger, thicker lines. Finally, it can not last much longer, can not really afford a new TV, and I would at least get this relief if I could.

In fact, these lines appeared after the first, probably to a year and a half. There was only gradually, a new line here, a new line. Its color ranges from pink to yellow, blue, green and black is very common.

2 comments:

Mandeep said...

U Need Unstick a pixel or dead pixel fixer or ..... You need to do is somehow the PC to the TV UR UR, contact or play it ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj9U-Ux6Q ...

or whatever you need to know, is a chance IIN ...

EmoWolf said...

They are dead pixels. It is probable that occur in LCD TVs. To my knowledge, the only way out is to take him to a workshop. You should be at least a week, but I'm not sure how much it will cost. Good luck!

Post a Comment