Monday, January 18, 2010

Grave Head Stones I Am Looking For Price List As Well As View Head Stones For My Sister's Grave?

I am looking for price list as well as view Head Stones for my sister's grave? - grave head stones

I have the Internet and a few pictures, but want to give the price of one? Peeple's Funeral Home in Chatsworth, Georgia uses 97.Which for my nephew done a wonderful job! I want one made for my sister, who at 06 June is dead, a battle against cancer of the cervix was 43 years.

2 comments:

Tanisha D said...

Enter your password to hear the list price for heavy stone on his head Soory thats so-so, "said she.

marsh said...

I'm sorry to hear this kind of the price of a stone head to a Yahoo address, I hope this helps and gives you the price in advance, before paying a lot of luck and God bless

Post a Comment