Monday, January 11, 2010

Diabetic Stockings Can Support Stockings Be Worn If Diabetic?

Can support stockings be worn if diabetic? - diabetic stockings

As a diabetic, I often get the support stockings. However, the mines have been prescribed by my doctor. As a diabetic, you do not want to disturb them. I'm sure if I should call, your doctor may advise you. If they say they can or should be, ask them in a recipe calling for them. Thus, the insurance should help pay for them. The resources of good quality can be very costly.

I hope I helped.

3 comments:

katykate... said...

I do not see why not. I have a lot to me because I nuropathy. And I wear my shoes too. They really help my feet. I hope that helped!

Boss said...

Yes! Promotion of doctors to wear socks, socks for diabetics. It helps your blood circulation in the legs and feet.

Becksste... said...

Yes, I think it would be better than those that do not support.

Post a Comment